Thursday, August 19, 2010

SHE WAS A DAY TRIPPER...

As my days in Toronto seem to be getting longer and longer I have been finding myself on the more creative side of things. I've been waking up far happier than usual which could be contributing to my day-dreaminess and though I am not complaining about this sudden appearance in all things demiurgic I would prefer that things picked up. This morning after waking up to a tall soy tazo chai latte (complements of my roommate) I was beyond giddy, and couldn't help but play dress-up... and so I did. I have had the pleasure of waking up next to my new friend/mega-babe Jen Stafford, a hotter asian version of Rihanna would be a fair description and I couldn't stop myself from dressing this Calgarian up, and take her out in the real city.
Mostly Vintage mixed with a bit of new.


Shorts - Rag Pickers
Bodysuit - House of Economy
Blazer - Rag Pickers
Shoes - Paramix
Sunnies - Ray Ban






No comments:

Post a Comment