Friday, August 13, 2010

E A S Y L I V I N...

If you have never had the pleasure of visiting a little hidden treasure called Victoria Beach (which, unless you hail from the ever eventful Winnipeg, Manitoba I would venture to assume you have not) I would highly suggest making the trip. Although I have never mentioned it before 8th and Alexandra is the intersection at Victoria Beach where I had my first cabin, and it is truly the steeziest place I have ever been in my life. (Which is a lot to say coming from a fashion obsessed Torontonian) I just spent the last three weeks away from my usual College and Bathurst home base and relocated myself to Clubhouse Beach where I drank far too much Sangria, ate a million dream cookies and spent my Tuesday's belting out the classics at karaoke. So I apologize for my lack of postings but I had a hard enough time peeling myself off the beach to go home for dinner, let alone hit the Macbook to say the least. Here is a small sneak peak of my Manitoba paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment