Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE LOOK OF LATE NIGHT SASS...

My world has suddenly become ultra chic in an almost politically incorrect sort of way. I have found that I am apparently a sucker for nights filled with yachts, gay boys, and an unlimited supply of cosmopolitans which had been something not brought to my attention many (if any) times before these past couple of weeks. This summer has opened me up to a new side, one which I am quite enjoying, and though my liver has had a less than stellar experience with the whole thing I've decided I'm going to roll with it. With Ultra chic nights must come ultra chic get-ups and thus I have been trying to deliver. The good thing about my new found (perhaps not so secret) life is it is not only acceptable, but preferable to wear sky-high, calf popping pumps.
Eat your hearts out city girls.







Dress/Shoes - Topshop
Sunnies - Vintage Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment