Monday, April 26, 2010

S T Y L E CRED

Hello my lovelies. I am tres tres excited at the moment because for once in my stress driven life everything is working out for me. I'm not going to talk about it because I don't want to jinx it but know that if my postings are far too fluffy and happy for your liking, that that’s the reason, and I assure you, knowing me, it won't last for long. One thing I will talk about is the fact that my blog is internationally enjoyed, which makes me quite excited. My new lovely friends from Athens Georgia have just asked me to jump on board their style site as a Canadian contributor and I couldn't be happier. I will be giving Toronto some international style credit, which I know we are deserving of! For now, here is a taste of what's to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment