Wednesday, April 7, 2010

9021foe




Ryerson Journalism has seriously had me gasping for air the past few weeks so you'll have to forgive my lack of legitimate postings lately. On that note I now have some time and will probably be indulging myself in some good blogging pleasure. I really enjoy Shanae's jacket, hair, belt and shoes she wore to the Rebecca Taylor Fall 2010 Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Bryant Park, but her pants have put a bit of a question mark on my face. I am not saying I hate them.. I don't, if they were to her ankle I would probably be giddy over them but why, WHY! Shanae did you have to wear capri harem pants when you could have just worn ankle length harem pants and been a zillion times cuter!... I'll have to ask her next time we chat (Ha I wish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment