Tuesday, April 20, 2010

C O A C H E L L A PLZ.

It's time for the Coachella round-up people, and I could not be more thrilled, or more bitter. For those of you who did not head to the desert for the music and art festival, join me while I live vicariously through the lucky boys and girls that got to see it in person.




First of all how freaking sexy is Kate Bosworth! I mean Alexander SkarsgÄrd is cute n' all but Ms. Bosworth is worth all the press with the leg and ankle boot combo she has going for her.





Okey can someone please explain to me how Beyonce some how got to Coachella looking like she had been styled by Vanessa Hudgens... Don't get me wrong I think B' looks freaking great in this little number but I mean come on! It's so not Beyonce steeze. Whatever, I'm over it, and I love it so I'm not complaining. Also.... as if Jay-Z wasn't sexy enough... He had stroll into the desert and have himself plastered onto a city! Like. I'm down... thats all I have to say. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment